Read these articles, to help cement and settle some of the things you've been learning over these last weeks. None of them are challenging, you should start to see things you recognize, and take pride in that. Sit in a comfortable spot, favorite beverage by your side, and just read.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Data Engineering — Part I
- A Beginner’s Guide to Data Engineering — Part II
- A Beginner’s Guide to Data Engineering — The Series Finale
- How to Use Airflow without Headaches
- Creating Python Functions for Exploratory Data Analysis and Data Cleaning
- 8 Common Data Structures every Programmer must know
And that last one has your new friend, Linked List, in it. But notice the other data structures. Some will be coming to your world soon.
Finally, make note of these articles somewhere. They can use useful to track as bookmarks (or whatever you do to archive supporting materials).